Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008


"Moving Across Town"

As most of you know.... I'm in the process of moving this week. My landlord offered me a larger apartment in another building he owns (in a nearby city), and I accepted. In many ways it's an upgrade -- more space, greater amenities, brand new opportunities, etc. They say, "change is good", so I'm embracing the concept head first. By Saturday morning, I'll have a new address.

I did want to take a moment, though, and let all of you know that my blogging may be a bit thin until I'm in the new place. Right now, I'm dividing my time between my regular work, packing boxes, and moving everything (via carloads) over to the new apartment. I haven't had as much time this week to blog as I usually do.

Friday is my final moving day. My roommate (Scott) and I have a truck secured, so this'll be the day we move all the furniture. This includes my computer. As a result, I probably won't be online over the weekend. Our new internet service goes in then too, so, I suppose I don't really have a choice in the matter. But that's ok. I'm sure I'll be rather busy getting settled in.

I hope everyone's having a great week! I look forward to blogging again as usual once my move is complete, but until then, there's still a lot to be done. As you go about your next few days, imagine me lifting heavy furniture, because, to be honest, that's probably what I'll be doing! :)

Have a great Thursday all!
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)