Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, August 19, 2008


"Tuesday's Paint Job"

As noted yesterday, I spent the day painting my old apartment. I was, however, only able to complete 75-80% of the job in the time that I had. The remainder will see a fresh coat sometime next week. For now, though, I'm that much closer to cutting ties with my former residence. My move is done, the painting (of that apartment) is almost done, now I can relax, and get back to the grind of my own business/work. And in my new home-office space too! :)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)