Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, September 12, 2008


"All By Myself"

For the next week, my roommate and best friend, Scott, will be spending time at his family's cottage up north. He decided a vacation from the stress of work and life was in order, so his destination of choice was the rustic lakeside retreat. Seven days of peace and quiet -- no television, no phone, no internet -- man, that sounds nice! He invited me to join him, but alas, much to his disappointment, I had to decline. I've got work to do, and no matter how I cut it, a week off right now just wouldn't be prudent.

So... here I am, all alone, working and hanging out in the big city, while he's vacationing in a quiet "North Woods" setting. Big bummer if I do say so myself. But, there is the possibility he'll be going back up again next month (to take the dock out of the lake for winter). So, if everything works out, maybe I can join him then. For now, though... [sigh] ... work comes first.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)