Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, September 27, 2008


"A Night in the Hospital"

I spent much of the early morning today in the hospital. Not because of my health, but because of my roommate and best friend, Scott. He'd been complaining of severe abdominal pains for the past two days, and, late last night, we decided to go get it checked out. Upon diagnosis, it turns out that he had appendicitis. Later this morning, he had surgery to remove his appendix.

As of this afternoon, he seems to be doing better. He is, as he said, "hopped up on painkillers", but also in his usual good spirits. And that's a good sign. I'm thankful we went to the hospital last night, and thankful too, that his appendix didn't burst. He'll be released sometime tomorrow, and then, after that, he'll have one very interesting story to tell.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)