Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008


"No More 'Win Twins Win'"

Having lived up in Minneapolis for a few years, I have to admire the Minnesota Twins. In the American League, they're probably my favorite team (although, only since the Milwaukee Brewers switched to the National League in 1998). This year, like the Brewers, the Twins had a great season (finishing with only one win less than the Crew). And if it weren't for their heartbreaking tiebreaker loss to the Chicago White Sox today, they too would be in the Playoffs.

So, here's a hat tip to the Twins. Sadly, they go home, and my brother Joel (a hard-core Twins fan) has to watch as his older brother's hometown Brewers continue on into the Playoffs instead. I feel for you Joel, I really do. But hey, now you can help me cheer on the scrappy underdogs of the National League! At least there's one team representing the frigid north, right? :)

Go Brewers!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)