Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008


"Presidential Anagrams"

This past weekend, Presidential candidate John McCain picked his 2008 VP -- Sarah Palin (from Alaska). That means, both major tickets have now been determined.

Back on August 23, I played around with the names on the "Obama/Biden" ticket to see what kind of anagrams I could come up with. For those that missed it, here are my favorites:
  • Media Nabob
  • Babied Moan
  • Babe Domain
  • A Bad Omen I B
  • Bad Men: A Bio
  • Be Bad Aim, No?
  • Bad Men I Boa
Today I thought I'd do the same thing with the "McCain/Palin" ticket. Here are a few of my favorite anagrams from the Republican side:
  • Calm In Panic
  • A.M. Nap Clinic
  • I Limp Can-can
But what if we analyze their first and last names? Let's start with the best results from the democratic ticket -- "Barack Obama Joe Biden":
  • Pajama Beach Book-Binders
  • Babes Impeach A Banjo Dork
  • Bad Jerks Impeach A Baboon
  • I Bombed A Cabana Joker
And if we played around with "John McCain Sarah Palin" we would get these:
  • A Chaplain Crams John In
  • A Clannish Jar Champion
  • John: A Mascara Linchpin
And finally, since we're being silly with political anagrams for the upcoming election, here are a few other good ones that just don't fit into the above categories:
  • "Governor Palin" = Poor Navel Ring
  • "Sarah Palin" = A Sharp Nail
  • "Palin" = I Plan
  • "Senator McCain" = Narcotics, Amen.
  • "Joe Biden" = I Need Job
  • "Barack Hussein Obama" = Bush, I can break Osama.
  • "Barack Hussein Obama" = Ban Bush, Soak America.
  • "Barack Hussein Obama" = O, man, I scare Babushka!
  • "President Barack Hussein Obama" = A Democrat speaks inane rubbish.
  • "Obama/Biden/McCain/Palin" = A damn abominable picnic.
Ah, yes... wordplay, always a fun little distraction! :)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)