Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, November 20, 2008


"Blog Stats"

As many of you already know, I love Google Analytics. It keeps track of all sorts of fascinating data about this blog. The last time I posted stats was back in April, so... I thought I'd take a moment and offer an update. Here are some neat blog facts, based upon the last 30 days. Enjoy!

Jon Baas Blog Stats (Oct. 20 - Nov. 19, 2008):
  • Unique visitors: 219
  • Page views: 906
  • Percent who come here via direct traffic: 75.75%
  • Percent who come here via another site: 13.23%
  • The average time spent on this site: 2 minutes, 49 seconds.
  • Top referrer: MySpace.com (aka, my MySpace profile)
  • Number of different visitor countries: 24
  • Location of visitors: USA (91%), United Arab Emirates (3%), UK (1.4%)
  • Browsers used: Firefox (61%), Internet Explorer (28%), Safari (8%)
  • Connection type: Cable (55%), DSL (18%), Unknown (15%), T1 (4%), Dial-up (3%)
  • New visitors in last 30 days: 32%
  • Returning visitors in last 30 days: 68%
  • Most common ISPs: Roadrunner, Qwest, Verizon, Cox, Charter, Comcast
And, in addition to those stats, here are the top North American cities that have sent the most visitors to this blog in the last 30 days:
  • Elm Grove, Wisconsin .... 16%
  • Denver, Colorado .... 13%
  • Hales Corners, Wisconsin .... 12%
  • Washington D.C. .... 5%
  • Lansing, Michigan .... 5%
  • Topeka, Kansas .... 4%
  • Ft. Smith, Arkansas .... 3%

  • Total Cities (worldwide): 127
Keep in mind, these stats are only from Oct. 20 - Nov. 19.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)