Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, December 09, 2008


"Tuesday in Review"

Woke up in the late morning. Sat down at the computer; chatted with Kelli up north (she had a snow day from teaching). Not much new snow down here at the time, just freezing rain. Left the apartment to go shopping in the early afternoon. Discovered first-hand why the rain was freezing. Froze a little myself. Visited the local mall. First stop: a HOT spiced caramel apple cider from Starbucks. Mmmmm! Warmed me right up!

Did some shopping. Found 50% of what I was looking for. Slightly disappointed. Did a lot of walking. Visited Victoria's Secret; fascinated by the feminine interest in colorful undergarments. Enjoyed some tasty Arby's for dinner. Returned home by way of public transit and frigid bus stops. Happily warm in my own apartment. Unwinding. Going to bed soon.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)