Thursday, January 15, 2009
"How cold is it?"
- It's so cold, my shadow froze to the sidewalk.
- It's so cold, the cold is complaining about how cold it is.
- It's so cold, Starbucks is selling coffee on a stick.
- It's so cold, New York cabbies are wearing flannel turbans.
- It's so cold, a Chicago alderman was seen with his hands in his own pockets.
- It's so cold, it's still yesterday -- today read the forecast and called in sick.
- It's so cold, the hands on my wristwatch are begging for mittens.
- It's so cold, I fell out of bed and my pajamas broke.
- It's so cold, Chuck Norris put on a jacket.
Post a Comment
+ Previous Blog Posts
I Blog Home
Blogging Since 2002!
Blogs That I Read:
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton
Star Trek Social Story:
- USS Enterprise-D
Performance / Theater:
- Improv Everywhere
- Full Archive
- Posts (Atom)
- Email Jon