Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009


"The Love of a Woman"

This past weekend, Kelli came down to Milwaukee for a visit (hense the lack of blog posts, since I was spending my time with her). We shared each other's company, talked, joked, played the Atari, went to see the Adam Sandler movie, "Bedtime Stories", did a little shopping, went out to eat a few times, and spent some time cooking in the kitchen. It was a sweet and oftentimes romantic three-day weekend... and one that reminds me just how powerful love can be.

There are many things awaiting the two of us as we continue into the future, but there is one that I adore above all others -- the chance to love and be loved by someone as fascinating, captivating, and altogether amazing as she. My life is changing, and I owe the wonder of all those changes to both God's guidance, and Kelli's hand in mine.

A man is not complete until he has felt the love of a woman walking beside him, her hand supporting him in his struggles, and her heart teaching him how to love her in return.

I... am no longer complete without Kelli.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)