Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009


"Happy Birthday Jon!"

Today I am 29.

According to the Birthday Calculator:

- My date of conception was on or about 28 May 1979.
- I was likely born on a Monday.
- I am 348 months old.
- I am 1,513 weeks old.
- I am 10,593 days old.
- My birthstone is Amethyst

- In 1980 there were approximately 3.6 million births in the US.
- In 1980 the US population was approximately 226,545,805 people.
- The year 1980 was a leap year.

I haven't done a whole lot in celebration today. For the most part, I was hanging out by myself. I did a little work, got caught up on the episodes of "LOST" that I've missed, and took a nap. Most of my celebrating was over this past weekend when my Kelli was visiting. I did, however, receive a great many wonderful birthday greetings today on Facebook, a few fun digital e-cards, a surprise gift from my roommate of four expansion packs to the game "The Sims2" (whoohooo!), and a wonderful homemade card from my little cousin, Mary.

So, all-in-all, it was just a rather relaxing day. No errands, no major distractions, just me, my computer, my imagination, and my pillows. Not a bad birthday if you ask me. And tomorrow, Kelli has a friend from Michigan visiting her, so she'll be back down here in Milwaukee (so her friend can meet me). It should prove to be an equally enjoyable weekend as well.

To all of you who have sent me birthday cards or greetings, thank you. I enjoyed them all, and am honored to have you as friends. Have a beautiful evening, and until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)