Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, February 02, 2009


"NEWS: I'm Engaged!"

Yes, it's official, I, Jon Baas, am engaged! Exactly one month ago today (January 2, 2009), I proposed to my girlfriend Kelli, and she "yes". There were some happy kisses and joyful smiles involved... but I won't go into that right now. Needless to say, in a year and a half (sometime during the summer of 2010), I will be marrying a beautiful kindergarten teacher, and moving from Milwaukee up to the small town of Brillion, WI (near Appleton). After that, a whole new chapter begins, and one that I'll have the honor of sharing... with my wife!

Stay tuned. Kelli and I chose to hold off on making this public right away, however, now that it's out, look to hear more in the days and months to come. I've never been married before, so, for me, this is pretty exciting stuff. Feel free to follow along. My adventure starts here!

Have a wonderful Monday all! And until next time,

Your newly engaged, happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)