Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, February 16, 2009


"Valentine's Weekend"

This past weekend my Kelli came down for a visit. We watched a few movies, enjoyed the ventriloquist comedy of Jeff Dunham, talked, and shared the simple romance of our engagement. She even treated me to lunch at Red Lobster (as both a Valentine's Day and birthday treat). And, as the weekend transpired, I discovered even more about her (which only increased the already unassailable degree to which I am captivated!). And by the time she left my apartment yesterday evening, I could only think one thing: "Wow! I get to marry that girl! How cool is that!" :)

Yes, I think it's safe to say that this was the best Valentine's Day I've ever experienced. It was simple, heartfelt, and deeply comforting. And although the future may not always be roses, it will be full of faith, determination, hope... and love. But the greatest of these, is love.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)