Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009


"Behind the Scenes"

A lot of things have been going on behind the scenes of this blog, my business(es), and JonBaas.com, so I've been a bit distracted lately. Please bear with me over the coming weeks (and months) as I seek to find solutions and alternatives to each.

Most of these distractions have been rather depressing. However, I'm a naturally optimistic person, so I'll try to keep things cheerful as usual. I've got plans to bring everyone up to speed in the next few days, so stay tuned. I'll let you know what's going on. Maybe you can help. And if you can, hey, that would be very much appreciated. By more than just me.

For now, though, I'll put one concern to rest. These distractions have nothing to do with Kelli or my upcoming wedding next year. It's going to happen one way or the other. July 10, 2010 -- for those who don't know. If you'd like to contribute funding to help offset costs, that would be very helpful too. I know it would make Kelli very happy. :)

There's a lot going on right now. So stay tuned; I'll tell all about it.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)