Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009


"The New Jon Baas Forum"

Earlier this evening, I finally relaunched this website's message board (now known as the Jon Baas Forum). I'm working to build up an active community here on JonBaas.com, and I'd like to invite you to stop by and become a member.

I'm looking for people who like good discussion, people who want to interact with me on a regular basis, and people who long to share their opinion. If this is you, then come leave your mark. I'll have contests, debates, and I'll even answer your questions in a special "Questions For Jon" section. I'm making this forum an extension of this website. Come be a part of the fun!

The official Jon Baas Forum.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)