Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, May 21, 2009


"Warm and Beautiful!"

Yesterday's high temperature reached 89F here in my neighborhood, and we're predicted to reach the mid-70's later today. The sun is out, the air is warm... I love Spring!

And if the weather isn't enough to smile about, the flowers are blooming too! Last week I saw the first brightly-colored tulips of the season, and the lavender lilacs that surround my old apartment are at the peak of their beauty (oh how I love the smell of fresh lilacs!). Other than a few days of rain (and the first thunder/lightning storm of the year), the sun is making it's presence known. Even the shorts, short skirts, tank tops, bikini tops, and sandals are out everywhere.

Yep, it's definitely Spring. My favorite time of the year.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)