Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, May 28, 2009


"Weekend in Madison"

Well folks, I'm heading out shortly, and I'll be gone for the weekend. Kelli and I are going to Madison (Wisconsin) to see comedian Jeff Dunham perform.

While I'm gone from blogging, I'm going to do a little something different... I'm going to write my posts on paper in my notebook, and when I return early next week, I'll re-post them here on my blog. So, while those posts will go up after the fact, you'll still get to "follow along" in my adventure. I'm also thinking of doing the same thing when Kelli and I go down to Chicago next weekend.

Alright, well, I'm off. Have a wonderful weekend everyone, and I'll see you when I get back!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)