Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, June 05, 2009


"Macy's, on State Street"

Macy's: Downtown Chicago = Seven floors of shopper heaven. This is officially the largest department store that I have ever been in!

While Kelli drove around the block a few times (street parking is hard to find in downtown Chicago), I ran into Macy's to pick of the Go Chicago Card tourist passes that my brother Ben had on hold for us. These would be our access to over 30 of Chicago's top tourist attractions.

(See my June 1, 2009 blog post to read about why I am in Chicago.)

I, of course, had to take the central escalators all the way up to the seventh floor visitor center... but along the way, I got a first-hand look at what is, apparently, the "2nd largest department store in the world". Oh, yeah... I can certainly believe that!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This entry was hand-written, and posted upon my return to Milwaukee.)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)