Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009


"Tuesday in Review: A Dowagiac Recap"

Went to nearby South Bend, Indiana to do some shopping. Visited Barnes and Noble. Had lunch at Wendy's with Mrs. W., Little W. and Kelli. Mmmm! Tasty! Spent some time in "the teacher store" -- one of Kelli's favorite places to find all manner of educational books, materials, and cool teacher stuff! Treated the W. family to dinner at one of the nicer restaurants in downtown Dowagiac. Decided not to stay up so late. Going to sleep shortly (on the futon in the finished basement).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This entry was hand-written, and posted upon my return to Milwaukee.)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)