Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, August 06, 2009


"Back in Milwaukee"

Good morning all! Happy Thursday!

I'm back in Milwaukee again after a wonderful weekend spent up north in Brillion with my fiancee and soon-to-be-inlaws. It just so happened too, that my Marine brother Ben was visiting in the area, so I got to spend a little time with him too. We returned to Milwaukee together on Tuesday, he spent the night, and yesterday, he continued westward toward Minneapolis.

I myself spent the day painting in two more apartments. Today, I'll be finishing off the second. After that, I'm home this weekend. It'll be back to blogging, working, (and a little play too!) for me.

Here's hoping all of you are doing well. Drop me a blog comment sometime, send me an email, visit my forum, or say hi on Facebook. I won't bite. I promise. :)

In the meantime, though, have a wonderful Thursday! I'll be back this afternoon.

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)