Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009


"Playing Catch-up"

This past weekend, Kelli came down for a visit. This was her last weekend before school starts (today is her first day), and she wanted to get away from the stress for a while. On Thursday night, she came down -- we hung out through Sunday, watched some movies, took a walk, and enjoyed a relaxing few days together.

She's returned home to Brillion now, and as of this writing, is probably herding around thirteen excitable kindergarten kids (9 of which are boys. Oi!). And, not only that, this year, she's the administrator of a new Early Childhood Program as well (aka, 23 4-year-olds!). So, it's a safe bet she'll probably be rather exhausted by the end of the day.

I'm pulling for her, though -- hoping she can make it though the day with less stress than anticipated. She's a strong woman, I know she'll do just fine. I just think about her. In the meantime, however, down here in Milwaukee.... I'm off to a day of maintenance and outside work (for my landlord). Should be fun! Hopefully.

Wherever YOU are, here's hoping YOUR Wednesday is a good one as well. When I get back later this afternoon (or evening), I'll post more, so stay tuned. I'm back to blogging. Daily posts. Frequent musings. Just like old times. Don't go anywhere. :)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)