Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, September 21, 2009


"130+ Strange And Fantastic Buildings"

I've always been fascinated by unique architecture, especially those which utilize creativity and the imagination. Here's a photographic list which features over 80 strange and fanastic buildings of the modern world. It's not an exhaustive list by any mean, but rather a sample collection.

And here are 50+ more unusual buildings.

I would also add the following local building to this list:
- Quadracci Pavilion, Milwaukee Art Museum (Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA) ... website

What local buildings (where you live) would YOU add to this list? Are there any unique buildings in your hometown that might qualify as unique masterpieces? Feel free to share!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)