Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009


"Quote of the Day"

"The spirit, the will to win, and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur."
-- Vince Lombardi

What is it that leads to success in life? Luck? No. It's not events falling perfectly into place. It's not sitting back and waiting for the right moment. It's determination, hard work, and persistence.

Find your vision. Pursue it vigorously. Success will follow.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)