Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, October 05, 2009


"Weekend Recap: Fun, but Feverish"

Well, folks, I'm back in Milwaukee again. I spent the weekend with my fiance up in Brillion, and now I'm home, ready to resume business as usual. It was a good weekend, though... went to a wedding, went out to eat at Olive Garden, watched a few movies, did some shopping, enjoyed Kelli's company, etc. Spending time with my future wife is always enjoyable. The only downside was the fever I developed on Saturday that forced me to be bed-bound. It put a damper on the end of my visit, but it also let Kelli go into nurse mode, as she took very good care of me.

I returned home last night feeling better, but still not 100 percent. Whatever bug I had was short-lived (probably the result of painting outdoors on a cold/windy Thursday last week), but at Kelli's request, I'll still take it easy as I start my Monday. I'll also have to be more careful when it comes to working long hours in the crisp outdoors before a much-anticipated weekend. ... [shrug]

So, anyway... I'm home. Taking it easy, ready to work/blog.

Here's hoping all of you had a good weekend, too. Have a wonderful new week, stay warm, enjoy the pretty Autumn colors, and I'll see you on the morrow!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)