Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, November 03, 2009


"Tuesday in Review"

Finished painting another apartment. Slightly orange walls, now nice and white. Transferred supplies to the next two apartments on my list. Preparing to paint those next week. Went to lunch at Ponderosa. Came home. Took a three hour nap. Talked to Kelli on the phone. Had dinner while watching Country music videos. Heading to bed shortly. Tomorrow: Jury duty.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)