Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009


"Happy Holidays!"

Well folks, I'm on vacation for the next 12 days. I'll be traveling, visiting Kelli in Brillion (near Appleton, WI), then traveling west to Tomah to spend Christmas with her family. She and I will be in Minneapolis for a while as well, then back to Tomah for New Years. And then, after returning to Brillion, I'll be taking the bus back home to Milwaukee on January 3. So... lots of traveling, lots of adventure. But oh, so worth it!

I probably won't be able to blog here while I'm gone (limited internet access), but do feel free to check in on my Facebook page. I'll hopefully be able to micro-blog there instead. Short musings, status updates, that sort of thing. Hopefully. We'll see.

So, that said, I hope all of you get to spend time with family this Holiday as well. Enjoy the season, laugh often, and I'll see you in the new year!

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)