Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, February 05, 2010

"Friday in Review"

Ran up and down stairs while testing fire alarms. All of them work. Climbed up into two apartment building attics. Carefully maneuvered over, under, and around beams and joists. Not as easy as it sounds. Rather exhausting too. Fixed a few ventilation ducts. Did not fall through any ceilings. Wedged myself behind a washer/dryer appliance in order to fix the air duct. Silenced my growling stomach with a tasty dinner at Old Country Buffet.

Came home. Tired. Went to bed. Slept for an hour before Kelli called. Talked to her on the phone for a bit. Sounded as tired as I felt. Finished the phone conversation and went back to bed. Couldn't fall back asleep. Got up. Attempting to wear myself out completely before heading back to bed.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)