Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Playing Catch-Up; Back to Blogging as Usual"

It's been a busy two weeks in my corner of the world. Since I last posted, I've: painted rooms in a few more apartments. Started rehearsals for "The Trip To Bountiful" (we're well over a week into the process now). I've traveled north and spent a weekend visiting Kelli in Brillion. I've concluded my wedding counseling with Kelli and our pastor. This blog has migrated to a new server. And I'm back into the swing of things with designing, artwork, and other creative ventures.

Now that things are rolling smoothly again, and this blog is up and running at it's new location, my blogging can return to normal. Stick around. If you haven't already, please take a moment and update your bookmarks. And if you're not visiting my Facebook page -- Jon Baas Fans -- you're missing out. I post there on a daily basis as well. Shorter posts. More interaction.

So. We're back in the swing of things. There's a new blog location, and an ongoing invite to be part of my activities on Facebook. Come join the fun! Become a fan today!

And with that... I return you to your regularly scheduled blogging. Have fun!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)