Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, April 26, 2010

"The Other Jon Baas"

On a whim, I searched Facebook to see how many other Jon Baas's there are. Since my full name is "Jonathan", I also searched for "Jonathan Baas". Interestingly enough, I am not the only one.

A simple Facebook search yield's 12 results. Not all of them are legitimate. And some of them do not list any information. Here is a list of my namesakes and the global location in which they reside. (Only those with locations, are listed.)
  • Jon Baas ... aka, me. Residence: Milwaukee, WI. Soon to be, Brillion, WI.
    (I usually post from my FB page, though. You can find that here.)

  • Jonathan Baas #2 ... Residence: Blythewood, SC
  • Jonathan Baas #3 ... Residence: Milwaukee, WI (and no, ironically, this isn't me!)
  • Jonathan Baas #4 ... Residence: Seattle, WA
Fascinating stuff! How many Jon Baas's do you know?

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)