Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, April 08, 2010

"Thursday in Review"

Project of the day: Installing electrical and battery-operated carbon monoxide detectors in multiple apartments owned by my landlord. No rehearsal in the evening. Used my free night to work on designing my wedding invitations, and talk to Kelli on the phone. Tomorrow: working on lines for a dramatic (and somewhat dreaded) rehearsal.

For now, the day is at a close. Heading to bed shortly.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)