Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Thursday in Review"

Sawed off tree branches. Cut down a tree. Moved some large flat rocks. Filled a trailer with dead wood (branches, tree limbs, brush, etc). Deposited that wood at the dump. Fascinated by all the beautiful flowering trees currently in bloom. Enjoyed dinner at Old Country Buffet. Satisfied my taste buds. Came home. Showered. Relaxed. Talked to Kelli on the phone. Finishing some design work. Heading to bed before 2am.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)