Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, May 07, 2010

"The Curtain Rises on 'The Trip To Bountiful'"

Tonight is opening night for my stage show here in the Milwaukee area. If you're in the city and would like to see some great dramatic theatre, come see me and eight other wonderful actors in "The Trip To Bountiful". All performances are at the Todd Wehr Auditorium on the campus of Concordia University Wisconsin, in Mequon, WI. Tickets are $15, and can be purchased from the Acacia Theatre box office, or at the door.

I play the role of Ludie Watts.

Oh, and if you do see the show, feel free to leave a comment or review on my Facebook page. I'd love to hear what you thought! Comments are available on the "Wall" tab, reviews can be posted on the "Discussions" tab.

And on a more personal note, I'll also be hanging out with my fiancee, Kelli, this weekend. She's coming down from Brillion to see the show. I'm not sure which one yet, but, if you see her around, feel free to say hi. It'll make her smile!

Have a wonderful weekend all, and until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)