Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Jon Baas: Husband in 30 Days!"

Yep. That's right. In exactly 30 days, I will be saying "I do" to my beautiful fiancee... in front of friends and family... in Tomah, WI. On July 10th, I will move from engaged bachelor to loving husband. And I can't wait! I proposed to Kelli on January 2, 2009. We've been engaged for a year and a half. It's time to turn the page.

If you'd like to follow along as we move closer to the wedding, feel free to join Kelli and me at our Facebook page: Jon and Kelli. We'll keep you updated. We'll even post wedding photos there after the fact! Come be a fan, and join us as our exciting little adventure unfolds.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)