Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Come Meet Jon Baas. Read. "Like". Laugh."

You... yes, YOU... are cordially invited to join me on Facebook. Come on over, click the "Like" button, and make yourself at home. Friends -- old and new -- are always welcome. I'm there posting, commenting, and participating throughout the day. And, unlike most celebrities and other public figures, I actually do maintain my own page. It's a growing community, and a great way to interact with me on a personal level!

Here on my blog I post my musings, life experiences, career updates, and longer blog entries that require a few paragraphs of reading. On my Facebook page I post daily observations, notes, photos, and shorter status updates every few hours. Each site has it's own purpose. And each site has unique content. But both together serve as a window into the personal side of me -- Jon Baas.

So, if you have an interest in the goings-on in my little corner of the world, if you want to meet a fascinating new friend, or... if you just long for a new perspective on life, come check me out. Read/bookmark me here on my blog, or "Like" me on Facebook. I won't bite. Seriously... I won't. But I might entertain you! And who couldn't use a little more entertainment in their life, right?

Come say hi. Come follow along. I'd really like to meet you!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)