Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, August 20, 2010

"Jon Baas Arrested"

Fear not, folks, it wasn't I who was arrested. I have a squeaky-clean record. There are, however, a select few other Jon Baas individuals out there. But not many. And as I discovered earlier today (after stumbling upon the following news in a Google search), one of them was arrested on July 2 -- "for alleged criminal possession of a controlled substance." According to the police of Setauket, NY, it was Jon Baas's seventh offense.

I can't say I like the road Jon Baas is going down. He's in for one tough climb. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he can turn things around. But for the present, I'm just glad I'm this Jon Baas, and not that one.

-Jon

 I   I  2 comments


2 Comments:

I always knew that Jon Baas fella was a bad influence on me! :p

By Anonymous KayeCee, at 9:39 AM, August 21, 2010  

Ha. Ha. Funny girl. :P

By Anonymous Jon Baas, at 10:13 AM, August 21, 2010  

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)