Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

"As Time Goes By"

Oi. Where do the days go?

When I lived in Milwaukee, my days went by slowly. I worked from home. I had time to do things. And I got things done. Here in small-city Brillion, my days are gone before I can snap my fingers. And I get far more work done than in the big city. You'd think that would be the other way around. Small city; slower pace; way too much time.

My projects at the moment have kept me so busy that I miss the chance to blog. I don't care much for that, to be honest. I like blogging. Yet the days pass and I never get around to it. I suppose that could be a good thing too. I mean, I'm never bored, or at a loss for things to keep me busy. But still... I hate not blogging like I used to. I'll have to fix that.

If you're an avid reader, hang tight. I'm not in hiding. I'm just... pulled in other directions. Posting will continue. I've just gotta figure out where the brakes are. :)

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)