Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Star Trek Through the Years"



My inner geek came out this morning. I was looking through possible blog material, and came across this instead. It's one of my favorites. So I thought I'd share.

The video, shown here, was produced for the 40th Anniversary of Star Trek back in 2006. And while it displays iconic visuals from the franchise since it's beginning, it also features one of my favorite musical compositions from all of Star Trek -- the orchestral theme from the Hugo Award-winning Next Generation episode, "The Inner Light". Also one of my favorite episodes.

So... sit back, hit play, and listen as you watch. This is Star Trek at it's best.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)