Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, December 09, 2010

"Winter Has Begun"

It snowed today, and Brillion, Wisconsin is currently sitting under 1-2 inches of soft white snow. As I sit here typing this, I can hear the plows clearing the parking lots, and shovels clearing the front walkways. Old Man Winter has arrived.

Over the weekend, the meteorologists are predicting 6-10 more inches of the white stuff. Apparently, a major storm front is crossing the state of Wisconsin, and we've been told to expect the full brunt of it by Saturday. Kelli is dreaming of a snow day tomorrow (so her and her kids don't have to go to school in the snow), but the odds are strong it'll be Saturday that we stay home.

For now, I'm enjoying the warm indoors. And unlike when I lived in Milwaukee, here at my apartment in Brillion, somebody else gets to do the shoveling.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)