Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Monday, April 11, 2011

"75 Abandoned Theaters"

As most of you know, I love old abandoned places. Old ghost towns. Sunken ships. Ancient ruins. Each one of these places has a story to tell. Perhaps many stories. But, sadly, time passes, people move on... and these once-lively places have fallen silent. No one remains to share their history.

And nowhere is this more true, than old theaters.

Here are some photos of 75 abandoned theaters from around the USA. What stories do you think they tell? Take a peek, imagine... and enjoy!

-Jon

 I   I  1 comments


1 Comments:

They missed the Hollywood Theater in La Crosse, WI.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:02 PM, April 17, 2011  

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)