Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, July 15, 2011

"10 Cheap Date Ideas She’ll Actually Love"

Taking women out on dates doesn't have to be expensive. You just have to be creative. Too many men believe they can buy their way out of thinking. But creative and inexpensive dates are usually the best kind. They're more memorable than the standard dinner and a movie, and, when a woman sees that you're thoughtful, she won't care how much money you spent on taking her out.

Here are 10 inexpensive date ideas that are sure to impress.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)