Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Friday, July 08, 2011

"Kelli Returns; Anniversary Begins"

Kelli is back in town again; she returned to Brillion this afternoon. She was sad to have to leave her family in Tomah -- sad to the point of tears. She would have stayed longer if she could, but this weekend is also our first wedding anniversary. As of Sunday, she and I will have been married for a year. Naturally, that was a pretty good reason for returning home early.

I do have things planned for the weekend. I haven't told her about them yet, so I can't say what they are here either. But suffice it to say, I think they'll be worthy of our first anniversary. I'm kinda new to this, so we'll see how things work out. People used to tell me -- before we were married -- that my romantic ideas put other men to shame. I don't know how accurate that is, but I can say this... love is a great motivator. It gets you thinking, brainstorming, trying to find ways to express your love. And I have a lot of love for my wife. So... we'll see.

If you're curious about what's in store, stay tuned. I'll probably write about the weekend, and our anniversary activities, a little after the fact.

For now, though, the house is back to normal. The temperature is adjusted back to the wife's preferences. The TV remote reverts back to Kelli's control. And my bachelor-like schedule returns to the husband zone. Hanging out on my own was fun, I enjoy my solitude. But I missed my wife too.

So, here's to a fun weekend, and a great first anniversary with the wife! I'll let you know how it goes!

Until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)