Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, October 03, 2012

"Jon Baas: Social Media vs. Blog"

Folks, followers, readers of this blog,

I wanted to take a moment and apologize. This blog, a long-time blog -- a once popular place -- has been quiet lately. For most of the year in fact. And that was not at all something I intended.

I love this blog. I love writing, and sharing cool things with you. I've just gotten caught up -- like the rest of the world -- in the "suck me in-ness" of Facebook. My official Jon Baas Facebook page has been a buzzing place in my absence (from blogging). So has my personal Timeline, and, to be honest, almost anything I'm connected to that shows up in my Facebook feed. I am VERY active on Facebook, both among my friends, as well as my administrative duties for the official brand, organization, and creative project pages that I maintain.

But I need to get back to blogging. I have a successful, busy life -- lots going on. But do I miss blogging. I really do. Right now, I'm in the process of re-evaluating and reorganizing a number of my projects. Some of them are being cut, wrapped up, and brought to an end. Others are being refocused.... and still others are getting a little more love and attention. I can only do so much, though, and in some areas, I've probably over-extended myself. So, it's time to bring things down to size a bit.

I plan to return to blogging -- right here -- starting today. I've got ideas. I've got thoughts. And I've got those cool things I discover while I travel the web. There's plenty to write about. I'm going to make it a goal, from this point forward, of keeping my blog as fresh and interesting as it was a year ago.

I hope you're still around. And if you aren't, well, I suppose I'll have to win you back.

I've been "away" for a while. I've been busy elsewhere. It's time to change that. It's time to get back to blogging again. Join me. I'd love to have your company!

Until next time,

Your happily blogging friend,
-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)