Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Credits Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Fiverr Gigs Store


PERSONAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Jon Baas Designs: -- Get a custom t-shirt design or professional logo for only five dollars!

Friday, February 01, 2013

"Paperman"



The Disney animated short film, "Paperman", is up for an Academy Award this year. The technique used to produce it is a fascinating combination of hand-drawn art and computer animation. This gives it the feel of a classic Disney film.

I like "Paperman". I REALLY like it. I think you will too. Give it a watch.... and enjoy!

-Jon

 I  link to this post  I  2 comments


2 Comments:

Every time I see someone talking about Paperman I get the urge to play Paperboy. Every. Time.

By Blogger Kyle Lobner, at 8:16 AM  

Interesting. Although, isn't Paperboy a game about a newspaper delivery boy? :)

By Anonymous Jon Baas, at 2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

+ Previous Blog Posts  I  Blog Home



Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home
Site Sponsor:

Place your ad here.
Email Jon for info.

Star Trek T-Shirts:
(Click images below)
Vulcan Salute
Chicks dig Vulcans
Fizzbin Champion
(see more designs)


Blogs I Read:
All Facebook
Brew Crew Ball
CafePress Blog
Improv Everywhere
Interesting Times
Mashable/Facebook
My Year of Star Trek
NASA IoTD
Neatorama
Pastor Mark Jeske
Peace Lutheran
ProBlogger
Seth Godin
The Brothers Brick
The Presurfer
Starfleet Academy
Star Trek: Terra Nova
Time of Grace
Trek Movie
Wil Wheaton


Jon Baas Art:
(Click images below)
Bald Eagle
Homeland Heroes
Girl in the Shadows
(see more designs)


Blog Archives:
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014

Full Archive

Subscribe:
Posts (Atom)