Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

"Star Trek The Experience"



Star Trek lives. Star Trek will continue to live. And this is why: the fans -- the diehard Trekkies. The millions of people who share the dream of a better future for all of us.

If I had been able to participate as an actor in Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas, I would have. Unfortunately, the Experience closed in 2008, and I didn't get the chance. But the dream continues. Some day I will be a character in Star Trek. In a Star Trek film project.

Give this video a watch. It's a 37-minute documentary on last day of 'The Experience', before it closed. You'll learn a lot about the loyalty and mindset of Star Trek fans, but you'll also see a great behind-the-scenes look at what it's like to be an actor who brings something like this to life. Enjoy!


-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)