Jon Baas Blog
Home Biography Credits Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Fiverr Gigs Store


Hire Jon Baas! -- Great deals on custom artwork and more starting at $5!

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

"Star Trek The Experience"

Star Trek lives. Star Trek will continue to live. And this is why: the fans -- the diehard Trekkies. The millions of people who share the dream of a better future for all of us.

If I had been able to participate as an actor in Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas, I would have. Unfortunately, the Experience closed in 2008, and I didn't get the chance. But the dream continues. Some day I will be a character in Star Trek. In a Star Trek film project.

Give this video a watch. It's a 37-minute documentary on last day of 'The Experience', before it closed. You'll learn a lot about the loyalty and mindset of Star Trek fans, but you'll also see a great behind-the-scenes look at what it's like to be an actor who brings something like this to life. Enjoy!


 I  link to this post  I  0 comments


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

+ Previous Blog Posts  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Blogs I Read:
- Improv Everywhere
- Interesting Times
- Mashable: Facebook
- My Year of Star Trek
- Neatorama
- Peace Lutheran Blog
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- SocialTimes: Facebook
- Starfleet Academy
- Star Trek: Terra Nova
- The Brothers Brick
- The CafePress Blog
- The Presurfer
- Time of Grace Blog
- Grace Moments
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Blog Archives:
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015

- Full Archive

- Posts (Atom)

- Email Jon