Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

"Tokyo's Vast Underground Temple"

I love fascinating and unique places. This one is impressive:

The G-Cans Underground Temple in Saitama, Japan is probably the largest undergroun flood management system in the world. It is comprised of miles of concrete tunnels connecting five huge silos and one immense water tank, known as The Temple. The complex spans between Showa in Tokyo to Kusakabe in Saitama, with the power to pump 200 tons of water per second into the Edogawa River.

Here are some photos of The Temple. Take a peek!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)