Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, October 27, 2013

"I Love LEGO!"

I may be in my 30s, but I still love LEGO. I even have a large box filled with a few thousand pieces in my closet. It's THE ultimate creative toy -- little brightly colored plastic pieces that can be put together in hundreds of different ways -- to create whatever your imagination can dream up.

That being said, one of my favorite daily blog reads is The Brothers Brick. It's a popular blog that highlights photos and images of all of the best original LEGO creations (of every type!) from adult builders all around the world. Just looking through the creativity featured on the site makes me happy. And tempts me to want to pull out that box of LEGO pieces, set aside my more important work.... and spend the rest of the day building!

Take a look at the creativity featured on The Brothers Brick blog. Enjoy the wonderfulness of the one toy you're never to old to play with!

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)