Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"Jon Baas Rising"

You know, I've come to the conclusion that my Facebook is hurting my blog. I used to post here on a daily basis. I had thoughts, and ideas, and musings aplenty. Then I became VERY active on Facebook, and all of those blog contributions found their way there instead. I need to change that. I need to get back to what made this blog one of the top regional blogs a few years ago.

I need to challenge myself to share my musings with both Facebook AND this blog. And, while I'm at it, I suppose my Twitter should get a piece of the pie as well. Bear with me, folks.... my social media value will be rising in the coming weeks. How much, and how far is yet to be determined, but one thing is for certain, I've gotta get the ball rolling again.

I've gotta get back to the business of blogging.

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)