Jon Baas Blog
 
Home Biography Filmography Meet Jon Blog Artist Forum Facebook Twitter Freelance Store


OFFICIAL BLOG :: Jon Baas

Hire The Brand Man. -- New Names or Taglines Starting at $30!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

The 23 Most Scenic Train Rides In The World

I love trains; I love riding trains. If I could retire today, and travel the world on trains, I would. In a heartbeat. Trains are the most laid-back -- and often most beautiful -- mode of travel. You can just sit there in your seat (or, my personal favorite, the observation car!), and enjoy the view. Magestic mountains, pristine snowscapes, vast rocky gorges.... trains pass through them all!

For your viewing pleasure, here are 23 of the most scenic train routes in the world. My own personal love affair with train travel began on old trains in Colorado, and was reinforced aboard The Empire Builder (#16 on this list). Which if these trains have you ridden aboard?

-Jon

 I   I  0 comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

+ Full Blog Archive  I  Blog Home

Jon Baas

Blogging Since 2002!
Blog Home

Stories I Tell:
USS Enterprise 1701-D
   • Story Page - (in real-time)
   • Website / Blog

Blogs I Read:
- ProBlogger
- Seth Godin
- The Brothers Brick
- Trek Movie
- Wil Wheaton

Performances I Enjoy:
- Improv Everywhere


Recent Posts:
- August 2019

Blog Archive:
- Full Archive - (3,100+ posts)

Subscribe:
- Posts (Atom)